Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why is it so relaxing to have my HAIR WASHED at the SALON?

Does your hairdresser or their assistant give a great shampoo as well?Why is it so relaxing to have my HAIR WASHED at the SALON?
Ohhhhh I looooooove that. it does feel really good because its like getting a massageee......makes me want to get a haircut right now!!!Why is it so relaxing to have my HAIR WASHED at the SALON?
I haven't had good one since I came to US.


Girls keep splashing water on my face. :(


I chanfed hair salon 3times.


But when I was in Japan, it was great!


And after the shampoo fallow with neck, shoulder, and hand massage for no extra cost.


I miss that.
I think its just the way it feels...its not the same when we wash our hair because of the pain in your arms after a while LOL my hairdresser is THE BEST =)
I love the scalp massage with shampoo. Its just very relaxing
yes! I don't know why getting my hair shamppoed feels so good and relaxing, but it always does. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment