Sunday, December 27, 2009

When going to a salon to get your hair trimmed, how would the stylist prefer your hair to be?

Straightened (I usually straighten my hair) or left natural?


I have naturally big curly hair, I know when I go in with curly hair they usually wash it and then trim but when I go in with straight hair they spritz it with a water bottle and then trim it. Which do they prefer?


When going to a salon to get your hair trimmed, how would the stylist prefer your hair to be?
you need to go with it curly (i have veery curly hair)... this is because the way they cut straight hair and curly hair is very different if they were to cut naturally curly hair as if it were straight... the result will not be good when your hair is curly again!When going to a salon to get your hair trimmed, how would the stylist prefer your hair to be?
I would go in with it natural so that they can see how it falls when it is curly. They will probably wash it before they cut it so it will be straight when they cut it.. but it's good if they can see it naturally too, so they can do a cut where it looks good both straight and natural.
I have wavy to straight hair( sometimes it get wavier than other time)





I o with my natural hair, the hairdresser sprays some water on it and then trim it





I like that and i think it is easier for the hairstylist
Since you usually wear it straight, straight.





A cut for curly hair would be totally different since they would shape it....therefore looking totally weird when straightened.
I just go however my hair is that day. It's their job to do my hair.
you should do your hair straight as possible are else it might not and up equal

No comments:

Post a Comment