Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does anybody know of a good hair salon in Pasadena, LA?

I'm off to LA next week for the first time as crew and have a 2night stop over, if anybody knows of a reputable salon in the Pasadena area please let me know. Thanks.xDoes anybody know of a good hair salon in Pasadena, LA?
There are many, but my best friend always liked Nippers, just off Lake. It is a husband-wife team, and I got the impression she liked the wife's work better. They are at 915 East California Blvd. He is Sonny Hughes, and I found him a bit full of himself, but their place is well-regarded.





I googled ';nippers pasadena'; which might give you a sense of it.





Beyond this, there is a salon at the corner of Hudson and Green that is long established and I gather is good. It would be high fashion and modern.





Best of luck to you, and please enjoy your stay in my beloved Pasadena.

No comments:

Post a Comment