Monday, December 21, 2009

What happens when you get your hair styled at a salon?

i mean, i've gone to salons before and stuff to get my hair cut, but i've never gone in there to get it styled. and i wanted to know what happens. also, what is an intensive treatment for your hair? i feel so clueless.What happens when you get your hair styled at a salon?
Well, they get styled! Lolz. Imean u tel the hairdressers wat u want. Like I usualy go and tell them ';I want to get my hair straightened'; or ';I want my hair to be totaly straight from the top and light curls underneath';. Just explain them wat u want, if u don't know, give them a pic of the particular style so they style them the way u want. Protein conditioners, protein foods, milk, head massage, meat and veggies r good for the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment