Monday, December 21, 2009

Should i wear my hair natural or straight to the hair salon [[read description]]?

Okay so i have natural like wavy hair


and its really long


and tomorrow i am going to the hair salon to get my hair in like 4 layers


Should i straighten my hair or keep it wavy???Should i wear my hair natural or straight to the hair salon [[read description]]?
Keep it natural. They will probably wash it / wet it down, which will bring out the natural wave. Plus, if your hair isn't how it naturally is, the cut may not turn out correctly.Should i wear my hair natural or straight to the hair salon [[read description]]?
Keep it Wavy. They wet it anyway.
keep it wavy and natural, they're going to style it for you anyway :)
keep it wavy. you can have a variety when you feel like having wavy hair. you can also just buy a straightener and straighten your hair when you feel like you want it straight and leave it wavy when you feel like it.
i always straighten my hair when going to the salon.


it lets your stylist see how you normally do your hair and what you might like. and how your hair looks when styled. and it lets the stylist see how your hair acts.
i am actually trying to think about this too. i have wavy/curly hair but i straighten my bangs cuz if i dont ya...its horrible sooo i want to get a razor cut on my bangs and i dont know to straighten them or leave em but for u....i would leave it natural
Keep it wavy if you want time to wash it. Sometimes if you straighten it, they don't want to wash it because it's already straight enough to cut evenly.
It really doesn't matter. I usually keep it how I normally wear it which is strait. My hair is naturally curly/wavy. Just keep it how you normally wear it.
if you always have it natural then leave it. but if you wear it staright then straighten it so they can also see how you style it .
Straighten it so the hairdresser can see how you normally wear it.


I'm very jealous, I wish I had long wavy hair.
You should wash your hair, and wear it natural to the hair salon so they can see what they have to work with, If you straighten your hair everyday, let them know that so they can give you some styling tips, or so they cut it a certain way so its supposed to look good straightened.
leave it normal. if you style it they're just going to mess up all that work to cut your hair and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment