Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you like getting your hair washed at the salon?

I'm a hairdresser and am curious what my clients like about this part?Do you like getting your hair washed at the salon?
oh yes relaxingDo you like getting your hair washed at the salon?
Everyone tells me their favorite part of when I do their hair (aside from seeing the end result) is the shampooing part. I personally LOVE having someone else wash my hair, especially if they do the scalp massage right. It's sooo relaxing. So I guess it just depends on who does it and how.
yes its very relaxing especially when my hairdresser uses all kinds of serums etc, and when she massages my scalp.


I always find that I don't need to wash my hair for at least a couple of days because it feels so clean and silky.


The only thing I don't like is my neck hurts after a while.
I don't mind it but i get really paranoid when the hairdressers have fake nails that one is gonna get tangled in my hair. Plus it really hurts my neck and I hate it when the water gets in my ears. The products that are used make my hair smell really nice.





I hope I helped you =)
oh yes i love it. n i also agree neck hurts abit but its worth it. then when thier combin it or styling it i almost fall asleep.. hmm i wunder y dat iz.. it feels soo good tho...


omg now i want to go....
love it! Best part about going to the hairdresser's :P


i always shut my eyes, it's so relaxing especially when they rub your head when applying shampoo/conditioner.
Haha No..


It makes me neck hurt because they do alot of rubbing on the sides and moving around the stupid thing..and if only they put a comfie towel there..


stupid david Anothys
it hurts my neck, and my hairdresser is very rough. maybe if she was more gentle, then i would enjoy it.
yea i love it:) i love how she like massages my head:) but my neck hurts a little so i dont like that part
No, I much prefer to wash it myself. It seems such a personal thing to do.
yes, it feels so good
It hurts my neck a lot..


so not really.
haha yes, it tickles my head (: and it feels good.
yes i def do. its relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment