Monday, December 21, 2009

';I dyed my hair with a permanent hair color from Clairol, how long will it last?Should i go to a hair salon?

I've been dying my hair with clairol since i was 12.


You've used a permanent colour so it will last for a very long time until it grows out.


If you don't like the colour, i suggest going to the hair salon to get it done properly.


For now, to take some of the colour out, you can use washing up liquid, just approx. the same amount you would use as shampoo, and then massage into your hair for about 2 mins, then use conditioner to help it.


I know it sounds strange using washing up liquid but i've done it before and it is what the har stylist may suggest before you have it done professionally.


Good Luck! :)';I dyed my hair with a permanent hair color from Clairol, how long will it last?Should i go to a hair salon?
well not really it could be a waste of money but it can last long but eventually your roots will show and if not before that the colour will fade if its a dark colour but i wouldnt bother going hair dresser's only if your getting you hair trimmed or cut you may aswell ';I dyed my hair with a permanent hair color from Clairol, how long will it last?Should i go to a hair salon?
Permanent usually means Permanent. It has to grow out, or you have to cut it or color it again.
Yeah you should.


It'll last a loooooonnnngggg time.

No comments:

Post a Comment