Monday, December 21, 2009

Is getting my hair colored at a salon worth the money or should i do it at home?

My hair has been getting lighter over the summer, so right now it is a dark blonde color on top, and brown underneath, but light blonde in the front close to my face. For fall, I want to color my hair so it is just a bit darker than my hair underneath (the color it was before summer). My mom doesnt want me to get my hair colored at a salon because it is very expensive. So should I color my hair at home (which is way cheaper) or is going to the salon and getting it colored there worth it?Is getting my hair colored at a salon worth the money or should i do it at home?
Getting your hair done at the salon is the best option if you can afford it as it don't spoil your hair as much but doing it your self is not that bad if you get a good branded hair dye. Just don't go for the cheap stuff as it doesn't look natural and the better branded ones usually last longer and make your hair shine :D





Hope This HelpedIs getting my hair colored at a salon worth the money or should i do it at home?
well if u get it color at the salon its worth it



If your mother is paying for it and says it is too expensive then you are stuck. Suggest if you want to have a salon job you get a job and pay for it yourself. Having said that if you are paying for it yourself it is


better to have the salon do it. You get a much better job, better coverage, better colour and your hair comes out in much better shape. and the colour lasts longer.
no its really worth it... you should go. ecspecially if youve never done it.
you should definatlly go to the salon cuz its really relaxing-ish and it is soooooo worth it becuz it looks really good. my friend dyed her hair from light blonde to light brown and she colored it at home and it looked TERRIBLE. it was this gross reddish blondish like orangey but really bad looking. you should go to the salon because its more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment