Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does anyone know what is the best salon in Miami for Hair extensions at a reasonable price?

I am looking for fabulous Beyonce type extensions at a good price. Anyone heard of Glam Hair in Aventura? Please helpDoes anyone know what is the best salon in Miami for Hair extensions at a reasonable price?
I got clip ins And i think they are so much better than glue ins I went to sally's and got human hair extensions for $75.00 they are great you can't even feel there in there super easy to put in yourself too. and I'm only 13Does anyone know what is the best salon in Miami for Hair extensions at a reasonable price?
i don't know of any in Miami but i went to a salon in Arizona called Rolfs and they were 2,000. they've lasted me 5 months now :) and they aren't clip in or anything. Check if you have a Rolfs in Miami by you, if not then i hope you find a good salon!
you might find some in a garbage can

No comments:

Post a Comment