Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I ask for a emo hair cut in the salon?

Okay so I want an emo hair cut and i gave them a picture and they cut it real crappy. Like not the way I wanted.


So I was wondering like how do I ask them? my hairs like medium-short.


So is there like a good way of explaining it?


Or like giving them a certain picture?How do I ask for a emo hair cut in the salon?
short layered, razored, cut with side bangs.


Don't even mention emo.How do I ask for a emo hair cut in the salon?
I think that is one of the few things that you have to pay good money for. I think that every hair stylist has they're own style of cutting hair. Perhaps a style that they would use for themselves. Talk to other people and ask where they go. Also, if you get some older woman who has been cutting hair for a while you are most likely to get whatever style they want to give you. I don't go to salons. I don't trust a hairstylist to do what I ask of them. I can honestly say that I have been to a salon about 4 times in my whole life and I am 39 now. A good looking 39 I might add. I usually get a friend who cuts hair to do it. The last time I went to a salon my mother took me. I was about 15 years old. I did grow up in the 80's but I didn't like all of the hair styles then. I just wanted it trimmed to make my mother happy and the woman butchered my hair so badly that I looked like a boy. I wanted to kill her right then and there. I to this day remember how I felt when she did that to me. I still want to kill her for it. My mother too. They really should be taken out. I imagine she has ruined plenty of girls lives with her old lady cutting skills. I am surprised that she didn't give me a blue tinted hair color like all of the other old ladies in the shop.





But really, my son does the emo thing and his hair is always the way he wants it. He goes to his hairdressing friends. Also if you go in and the woman doing your hair doesn't have hair similar to the way you want your hair then go to someone else.
Most stylists are up to date on emo looks - although it doesn't sound like the last one you went to was. It’s a good idea to take pictures with you. DailyMakeover.com has a library of emo haircuts you can check out - http://www.dailymakeover.com/gallery/tid… If you want to try them on before having the cut done, just upload a picture and see which one looks best on you.





Hope I helped! Rachel Hayes, Editorial Director of Daily Makeover
well you wouldn't want to give them a picture, you would want to describe the picture to them like ';I want this stran black and the front-right of my bangs long and the other side short about 1-2 inches'; so describe it don't give them a picture or they will get confused and then what happaned to you will happan to lots of people.
guide them as they cut your hair, tell them you want it ';this'; short here and ';this'; short here, and you want ';these'; highlights here, and all, and be sure to be as smartassy as possible... and dont hold back to tell them they or messed up the last time, they should know...
Just do it yourself... It's not like anyone could tell the difference between a ';good'; emo haircut and a ';bad'; one.





An emo haircut looks like the ';stylist'; was blind folded and suffering from parkinsons. why do that to yourself? (trendy sheep maybe?)





how can you find time to cry and write bad poems when you're worried about your hair?
give them a certain picture and go to a pro my sis has an emo hair cut and everyone loves it and make sure u tell them exactly what u want if they mess up tell them what they did and what u dnt like about it and then ask them if they could fix what they messed up on
just take a picture of exactly what you want. get the right length, colour, choppiness, how much its teased etc.


and take it to a good hairdresser, maybe if you know anyone with a good emo haircut, ask them who did it for them.





:)
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=…





find which one you like, print it, and give it to the stylist.





Emo haircuts are about to be not in style, so have fun growing it out.
first of all those guys down there are a.ss holes.


Second of all i think you have to show them the volume you want.





You could also tell them short choppy layers. And then to tease your hair.





I hope that helps.
ask for a ';scene hairstyle';


and if they don't know what you're talking about, show them a picture of what you want.
before gettng it cut make sure they know what they are doing.





if your scene/emo you will be good with my question i thnkhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
ask for scene hair


thats what it is called





or show them this photo





http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/img/5519…








hope i helped (:
So you go up and ask them for an emo hair cut thank you for the 2 pts
You don't ask because they're ugly as ****.
get a couple pictures from different angles so they can get a better idea of it.
No not all emo girls r ugly!!!
youll probably have to show them a certain pic
give a picture! a clear one :)
dont get an emo hair cut emo girls are ugly
show them your wrists. they'll know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment