Monday, December 21, 2009

The Best hair salon colorist in the San Diego Area?

i wanna know where's the best hair salon colorist in the san diego area..???????????





my hair is light brown with highlights.. and i want to go blonde.. my inspiration is Lady Gaga or Gwen Stefani...





Please help...The Best hair salon colorist in the San Diego Area?
Crystal at Fringe is the best. It's in the Hillcrest area. She specializes in coloring....but others in the salon do cuts if you need that, too.





Fringe


1443 University Ave


San Diego, CA 92103


(619) 795-6686The Best hair salon colorist in the San Diego Area?
My girlfriend used to work at a place called Salon David Perez. It's in that shopping center across from UTC. Apparently it's pretty good because a lot of people liked it and she used to have to go up to LA once a month or so to learn new stuff and now that she moved back to Vegas she got a job at a salon at the Bellagio. Must be decent.
http://michelbenarochhairstudio.com/mich鈥?/a>





Michel benaroch is a really nice hair studio, my friend got her hair colored there, and it looks great!!


I really want to go there soon


:)


I just haven't had the time, and my hair is already a good color for me, but anyways it's great there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment