Monday, December 21, 2009

How can i turn my african hair into straight non frizzy hair without salon or conditiner.?

Please help ive tried every thing from frizz ease to carrot oil please help how do i get hair like russy from runs houseHow can i turn my african hair into straight non frizzy hair without salon or conditiner.?
A lot of those products, like Frizz-Ease and Biosilk, have water or alcohol and stuff that reduces their effectiveness. A few months ago I started using Simply Stylin which is pure silicone. It doesn't have those fillers that get in the way, so it's much better at controlling frizz. Plus it adds a really great shine and softness to my hair. I like their Silk serum version. I haven't found it in any stores yet, so you might have to buy it from their website www.simplystylinhair.com.How can i turn my african hair into straight non frizzy hair without salon or conditiner.?
Why would you want to do that?
Use a pressing comb and a little hair oil.
have you considered going to a salon and getting a wash then asking them to blow it straight? that will take time but if done right...it looks great
Go to your Sally's Beauty Supply and get a chemical straightener. That's the only thing that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment