Monday, December 21, 2009

I had my hair done at a salon at is has turned a gingery colour?

how can i get it from this colour to a platinum blonde? should i use a lightener or should i use more dye?





thanks!I had my hair done at a salon at is has turned a gingery colour?
I agree with Rachelle. Go to your stylist asap and tell her/him that is NOT what you wanted and you want it fixed.I had my hair done at a salon at is has turned a gingery colour?
peroxide


you can only really get platnium blonde from peroxide


try using something purple to get rid of the brassiness


and if you're still not satisfied with it


peroxide it.
If you went to the salon, and asked for a specific color, not the color your hair is now, they should redo it for free, at no cost to you. I would call and speak to the stylist about it, just don't wait too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment