Sunday, December 27, 2009

Recommend a Black Hair Salon in Rhode Island and/or Boston?

Hi, I'm new 2 the New England area %26amp; I need a beautician. Since I have no family up here %26amp; very few friends (yes, I need to get out more) I would really appreciate some recommendations on who can really do hair out here.


Basically I'm looking for a relaxer %26amp; 2 have it flat-ironed (but u know, by somebody who knows what they're doing: who'll put oil on ur scalp b4 they put on the relaxer, who uses like 3 different conditioners, who knows how 2 flat iron without totally messing up ur hair, making it dry and brittle!.. some1 who is good!)


I had a bad experience when I was little when this woman made my hair fall out! (my hair is long, it's not really kinky, just really THICK new growth %26amp; grows like crazy! think of a lion)


The hair falling out totally sucks, so I'd like 2 avoid that if possible.


So if u know of a couple of beauticians or if u can recommend urs I would b more than grateful.


Hey! %26amp; if u want 2 send me pics of ur gorgeous hair and the info of your beautician, great!


Thanx.Recommend a Black Hair Salon in Rhode Island and/or Boston?
Good Question. I actually have been looking for awhile and settled with this place in Malden. They relax my hair and cut it to a style I really like. The price is really resonable. When they relax my hair they put the pre-relaxer stuff in it and then they put the relaxer in of my choce (sensative scalp, regular). They rince it and do a conditioner (I think they use 2) and they set you under the dryer. A lot of african american/hatian/jamica women go there and there hair is really really long and they go back time after time.


Oh and they don't do curling irons but the other kind. I think flat irons (i'm not sure of the name). I would get my hair curled but nope not the curling type. If you want more info send me a message


Cosmo Hair Stylist


18 Irving St.


Malden, MA (outside of boston)


781-324-9486


Call and talk to them





Good Luck.Recommend a Black Hair Salon in Rhode Island and/or Boston?
boston is better and they have the greatest beauticians!
Oh, man!!! Too bad I moved! I'm a hairstylist from MA..(1 hour from Boston, toward Cape Cod). I moved to SC...shucks!





Wish I could refer you to someone, but I moved 8 years ago...not in the loop anymore. Happy hunting. You'll find someone...lots of fly Stylists in Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment