Friday, January 8, 2010

Where to buy salon quality hair color?

I have been going to the salon to get my hair dyed for the last couple of month. I used to dye my own hair at home and I have noticed that my hair feels more healthy when I get it dyed in a salon. I think that is has to do with the quality and brand of dye they use. I would like to know where I can buy salon quality hair dye that I can use my self at home? any good brands? Can I order it online?Where to buy salon quality hair color?
you can ask the salon dude about this dye


as he buys it ,...........he knows which is good


%26amp; where to get it,.,.,.,Where to buy salon quality hair color?
check your yellow pages for a local beauty supply store like


Ace or


Sally
Beauty supply stores like Sallys.
Sallys

No comments:

Post a Comment