Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good hair salon in Miami?

Please nothing where a haircut costs over $100.What is a good hair salon in Miami?
Well, I could give you the name of the salon I use...I've been going there for 3 years now, and I'm loyal...I've never walked out unhappy. I also love their prices...I get my hair colored, cut, washed and blowdried for 100 even.


They're called The Cutting Edge and are located on SW 88th Street and 107th Ave. in Kendall. Closed on Sunday and Monday.What is a good hair salon in Miami?
I go to the Paul Mitchell Beauty school which across the street from FIU. I go there because the price is cheap and they use high grade products (obv. Paul Mitchell) and I totally trust the students there with my hair.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the information.

    The beauty industry is booming a lot as more and more people prefer to look and feel great. Both ladies and gentlemen, are concerned about their appearance and health. So, they are regularly visiting professional hair and beauty salons, to get new hair-dos or enjoy facials.

    Now days, numerous salons are providing an extraordinary service of beauty treatment. One of the recognized, hair salon, named as, The Changing Room Salon, is providing 100% satisfaction guarantee to the clients in Miami.

    ReplyDelete