Friday, January 8, 2010

What should this hair style cost at a nicer salon?

I live in Huntington Beach, Ca. I would like a nice salon.





My hair length is to the middle of my neck. It is faded black, about 6 months old. I want thick chunks bleached in different places (doesnt have to be super light because Im putting in red after its bleached.) and then the rest re-dyed black.





And a hair cut.





1. What would this cost?





2. What would be too much to pay?





What should this hair style cost at a nicer salon?
there is no real answer to this. i suggest you find a couple of recommended salons and do a consultation..talk to the stylist and talk about price, style, and color. What should this hair style cost at a nicer salon?
small one $50


ok $90





great one for hair being colored at bumble $150 200

No comments:

Post a Comment