Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i get black hair dye out of my hair without going to the salon?

So I dyed my hair black in December and I'm really getting fed up of it. I've tried everything to get the color out, from bleach to Javel to Blonde hair dye. It simply will not come out. The only thing that lightened it was bleach, but not enough go blond again and I left it on for like 2 hours. I'm NOT going to cut my hair, so don't even suggest it; and i WONT pay like a hundred bucks to have it stripped at a salon.How do i get black hair dye out of my hair without going to the salon?
Go to walmart and get a dye remover thingy,,,its in the section that has the hair coloring crap.How do i get black hair dye out of my hair without going to the salon?
u should defenentely get the die remover. If u want 2 do it safely then just let it grow and just cut ur split ends while it grows like u didn't even die it.

No comments:

Post a Comment