Friday, January 8, 2010

How would I get blonde bits in my hair without going to a salon?

i don't mean highlights, i mean random streaks/patches, like this girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9frhAEd7A鈥?/a>


how would i do that? my hair is dyed dark brown already. would buying a blonde colourant work?How would I get blonde bits in my hair without going to a salon?
Peroxide...I tried it a bit on my hair. But I don't know if it might damage. You can never tell on my hair.How would I get blonde bits in my hair without going to a salon?
You would have to bleach it first then whatever shade of blonde you want dye it over.


Best thing to do would be to buy extensions. Long strands and cut them. Then clip them into your hair.
I would clip in some blonde pieces
put them in yourself lol

No comments:

Post a Comment