Friday, January 8, 2010

Should I go to the salon to get my hair dyed?

I'm going to be dying my hair a dark brown from my original dirty blonde colour. I've done it before, but I've only used at home dyes and have done it myself. The colour doesn't last long when I do this, and it always seems to fade to this ugly colour.


Would I have better luck with getting my hair dyed at the salon? Or would I have the same fading?Should I go to the salon to get my hair dyed?
yes! go to a salon. u dont have to go to an expensive one either. i go to cost cutters. u probably wont get all of your hair done( ul miss spots) if you do it yourself.


i dye my hair black from brown. after i did it out of a box it faded after a few day and turned a greyish blue color after a few weeks. when i did it at the salon it lasted sooo much longer, and the color was soooo much brighter. u can ask them to put a glase i their too.if it wasnt what u wanted i think u have 7 days to go back to the salon and change it( only if it wasnt what u intended).Should I go to the salon to get my hair dyed?
no.. i think you should DIY! its will save you heaps of money and its really simple to do it at home.





first make sure that you choose the right colour. and to prevent fading you should wrap your hair in cling wrap when the hair dye is to make the colour stronger. you can even apply a gentle heat with a blow drier for an even intense colour.





also, use a shampoo and colour designed for coloured hair.





good luck!
its always better to get your hair done at a salon and they will have better strength dye.
salon is tad more expensive, but def. worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment