Friday, January 8, 2010

How much is it to get your hair done at a salon?

if i was gonna go there and have them style my hair for my winter formal (spiraling it) about how much would they charge?How much is it to get your hair done at a salon?
around 25-50$ but it totally is on the store that you go to


if there is a one of thoses traing hair salons around you go there it is way cheaper thereHow much is it to get your hair done at a salon?
I DONT KNOW.. BUT IM GUESS A LOT..
purplepa... is right and don't forget to tip!
I would think it would matter where you live. City or country. Also the length of your hair. The absolute minimum I would think would be $30.00 regardless.
Depending on the salon and the difficulty of your style, I would say about $50.
um... why dont you call them?
just to straighten it costs $50


to spiral it should cost between $60-$80
maybe 35 dollars because its pretty simple to do spiral curls so good luck
The longer your hair is the more it will cost. It also depends on where you go and what all you want them to do. Some places are cheaper than others. You will have to call around or visit them to find out for sure.
I got a full hair dye for medium length and it was $150

No comments:

Post a Comment