Friday, January 8, 2010

What are the PROS and CONS of getting your HAIR THINNED at a salon?

my hair is 2 inches longer then my shoulders


really thick and kinda dry


when blow dryed its really puffy





tell me your hair type, results and pros and cons about getting it thinned.What are the PROS and CONS of getting your HAIR THINNED at a salon?
My hair type is curly and getting your hair thinned at a salon is absolutely fine if it is done correctly.Pros-can eliminate puffiness,can allow for better movement,can allow for less styling time and can also feel a lot lighter on your head.Cons-if done incorrectly can actually make hair appear even puffier once it starts to grow out,can be thinned unevenly or can give hair choppy appearance.Suggestion -call ahead to your salon and make sure you can have pre-appointment consultation with your stylist so that they understand exactly what your expectations are.What are the PROS and CONS of getting your HAIR THINNED at a salon?
There aren't any pros. All it does is strip the hair of its needed nutrients, can leave it looking life less and can also cause air loss. If you want a thinner look, use a flat iron please!
It makes my hair really wavy and dry but I don't think it has ever ';thinned'; my hair...
thin it out but only from the bottom and especially in the back

No comments:

Post a Comment