Friday, January 8, 2010

My hair salon is starting a false rumor!?

I called my hair salon today to make an appointment. They called back a few hours later to tell me that last time I had made a perverted statement, which is totally false. They said they wouldnt cut my hair, which is the least of my worries. I asked what they said and the owner said he couldn't remember. I own a business in the same development and neet to correct the situation. I am thinking of contacting a lawyer and communicating through the community this injustice. I don't care about going to the salon, but care more about my reputation.My hair salon is starting a false rumor!?
If you're right then don't worry about it. It's time to find another salon.My hair salon is starting a false rumor!?
Before wasting your money on a lawyer, write them a letter asking them to respond in writing and explain exactly what was said, as you can not defend yourself against rumors.





They must be specific, who did you offend? what was said that was so offensive?





Do not threaten them with legal action in your letter, instead remain polite and ask politely that they please explain what is going on.





If they respond then you can take it from there, either go to a lawyer or clear up the misunderstanding.
Well, if they start spreading rumors, things that are NOT true, about you, and it hurts your business or reputation, you can sue for slander. Call a lawyer! Sue the pants off their candy a@@@@!!
Maybe you don't think you're as dirty as you really are





**** fuckity **** ****


...to me sounds like


Daisies and tulips line the garden gracefully bending in the summer wind
I work at a salon and they are notorious for gossip and rumors. Maybe there can be a way you can talk with this owner. It's crap that they're putting you through this, but if the owner won't talk to you, then getting a lawyer wouldn't be a bad idea. I don't know. I feel for you, though, hun.
  • eczema treatment
  • oil production
  • powder
  • cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment