Friday, January 8, 2010

Eyes OPEN or CLOSED when having your HAIR WASHED at the SALON?

Do you like getting shampooed at the salon?Eyes OPEN or CLOSED when having your HAIR WASHED at the SALON?
it does feel good getting your hair washed it is kind of awkward closing your eyes but the washing might take it as a compliment or so u dont get shampoo in your eyes.Eyes OPEN or CLOSED when having your HAIR WASHED at the SALON?
I love getting my hair shampooed at the salon. The lady has really long fingernails and it feels so good. Also, the shampoo and conditioner smell really good.


I keep my eyes opened. I usually talk to Lisa. (my hair cutter person)
I love getting my hair washed at the salon because of feels so good! I start of with my eyes open but at the end the people are having to wake me up! :-)
I like my hair washed at the salon .It is kinda relaxing .I like my eye closed.
i love having my hair washed esp. @ da saloon i fall asleep so fast but i leave my eyes opened.its rli amazin!!
Yes I like getting my hair shampooed at the salon. I leave my eyes open.
closed, i usually almost fall asleep
yeah its much more relaxing hah =]





i keep my eyes open unless i am tired lol.
i close my eyes, its very soothing I think. Definitely eyes closed

No comments:

Post a Comment