Friday, January 8, 2010

Does getting your hair dyed at a salon make it last longer?

I want to dye my hair dark brown but whenever i get the dyes from the supermarket they just was out to a yuck colour so if i go het it dun properly at a hair dresser would it wash out? i just want to go dark brown so i can have my hair the same colour as my regrowth because its blondish atm and im sik of having to get it dun all th time and i prefer me brown anyway but hate it washing out.Does getting your hair dyed at a salon make it last longer?
Yea but it also depends on the brand they but regardless with all the produts they use with it, it will last longer, look even, have shine, and look the closest to what you want.Does getting your hair dyed at a salon make it last longer?
I think that salons use professional quality dye, which makes it last longer. Also, they do a much more thorough job then you can do by yourself.





You should use shampoo and conditioner that is intended for color treated hair. I use Pureology Antifade Complex. It's expensive but worth every penny.
when its the colorfull hair color then it wont last it will change colors and come out fugley..trust me it have happen to me . if your going to dye it dark brown get it from a salon it will last a while but eventually it will wear off like mys did . :
|You should figure out the right shade, by coloring one part of your hair, that way if it stays its only a little part.


When you find it dye it permanently or Non permanent.


I hope it helps. And i don't find the salon any different (my opinion)


^_^
Not only will it last longer but it will look ALOT better. It will be more vibrant and not as dull as box colors always turn out
whenever you go to the salon;


it always looks better %26amp; lasts longer. :]
If you get it done at a Salon it will fade in about 2-3 months. It'll take like 4-5 months for it to be completely out though i think..
ya the salon makes ur hair prettier and ya the hair dye lasts longer

No comments:

Post a Comment